I need Advice choosing the Best Training Course & Gear for a Novice.

Hello everyone,

I am trying to find a reputable training course. There seem to be a lot of options out there & i am not sure how to distinguish between them. What should I be looking for in a training school or instructor? Are there any red flags to watch out for?

I would also like to buy my first paramotor and wing; I am about 78 kg & I want to fly in mild weather, so what would you recommend for a beginner setup?? I want something that balances ease of use & safety because I am still learning the ropes.

Also i have read this resorse/artical; https://www.paramotorclub.org/store/product/4-full-paramotor-trainingai-vs-cybersecuritycourse/ witch help me a lot still need your advice. If Anyone have any advice on how to prepare mentally and physically before starting my training would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help..🙂

Find an instructor before you buy any gear.  They will help guide you on what to buy.  Of course most show favoritism towards what they make money off of which is sad but also a good reason to find a good instructor, one that is less biased to such things.

For me personally, anything parajet sells is going to be good.  I prefer the zenith chassis but I'm a bigger guy and it gives extra room.  Most people are buying the maverick with either the atom 80 or monster 185.  Either are fine.  

For wings you will want a slow beginner.  Ozone mojo pwr 2, gin pegasus 3, bgd magic etc.  I settled on an itv Baja since it works well for a beginner and a bit beyond.  

Then you want helmets and stuff like that.  Mostly it's personal choice and fit.  Hopefully your instructor has many styles to try before you buy.

• Upvote 1