Could Someone Give me Advice on Choosing My First Paramotor?

Devok

Hello everyone,

I am new to the world of paramotoring and eager to get started. After doing some research; I find myself at the stage where I need some advice from experienced pilots here.

There are so many options out there, and it is a bit overwhelming for a beginner like me. Could anyone recommend a reliable paramotor model for a novice? I am looking for something that balances ease of use with durability.

Alongside the paramotor; I understand that the choice of wing is crucial. What should I consider when selecting a wing for a beginner? Are there specific brands or models that are particularly beginner friendly?

I am also interested in recommendations for reputable training programs or instructors. I want to ensure I receive proper instruction and safety guidance before taking to the skies.

What are some common mistakes that beginners make when starting out? I would like to be as prepared as possible to avoid these pitfalls.

Apart from the paramotor and wing; what other essential equipment should I invest in as a beginner? Any specific brands or features I should prioritize?

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.