Free ultrasonic cleaning for PMC members.

All, 

I recently purchased a half decent ultrasonic cleaner for my motorbike restoration. It turned out to be 100% better than I expected!! I now call it the newifator. lolol

I would like to offer to all of you that need it, to send me your carbs for a F.O.C ultrasonic de-gunge. :-)

When I put the motorbike ones through it, I was flabbergasted at the amount of crap that came out of them!! (been itching to use that word for ages) lol 

Deal is: 

Send them to me, and pay for the sending back. :-)

Reply here if interested and I will PM over the address. 

You will 100% need to get a carb service kit to accompany this clean... there are many online places you can get these, please try to use your instructor / dealer for this if you can. 

The last thing you want when this is all over is a motor that won't play air games. lol  

image.png.6bc6ad75be7ffa441b3638d2202cc767.png

SW :D

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/03/2020 at 15:00, asquaddie said:

Again - kind offer.

I had mine done by Oscar and the dirty water left behind was unbelievable really.

😞  Not had a chance to test it out yet, only on the ground and it sounds gggrrreeeat.

thanks for the review man, really helps. I was looking to score one, and found a bunch online. However, I'm crossed to really find a decent offer as yet.
~Sanjeev Nanda