Paramotor Club Party FLY IN. 29th June 08

All,

Due to the amount of work that all involved are putting into this clubs, the event, and the forum. I thought it would be a good idea to throw a Pre Tip to Tip Party exactly one month before the flight. :D

This will be a chance for people to meet and chat from other regional clubs. (and for people to poke camaras around :D )

It is of course a fly in event for those who wish to. Details of the venue and aproach will be confirmed closer to the time but it will be in the Lambourn area. ( RG17 )

I want to encorage as many people from other reagions as possible to visit and party so bring a tent, put your feet up and your first beer is on me. (the rest will then of course be on you :lol::lol::wink: )

COST £3 TO PARAMOTOR CLUB MEMBERS, £6 FOR VISITORS. This will cover the essentual H&S stuff as required.

Beer and food will have to be free so I may be asking for a small donation somewhere along the line for that as well.

Suggestions, ideas, comments,

I feel the need to partry :!:

SW :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

subject to the weather playing ball- I will be coming down & camp for the night (haven't got any camping gear but a 2 second throw up tent which I bought on a whim last year- so will be scrounging a brew & a cooked breakfast off someone more organised than me-I'll do the washing up!!!)

Anyone one else from Cheshire going- could take the van if so & get 3 of us in.

Mag :)

I have a spare camp cot as used by the US ARMY and a new 4 man tent you are more than welcome to use it, as I will be sleeping in my passion wagon. :D

Simple deal, you put it up and take it down.

• 4 weeks later...

All,

It has been agreed that we can use the fly in Airfield site for camping as well on the night of the 28th.

ITS THE PILOTS THAT MAKE THE PARTY!!

SW :D :D :D :D

All Tip to Tip ers....

Please bring with you, your Tip to Tip T-Shirts and some make up. Lyn, (one of the Camera Crew for the DVD filming) will be popping in at some point to do some filming.

Don't worry if you are not asked for an interview, as we have plenty of time for this before and during the event.

I will be getting interviewed and filmed doing some training ( I think )

Eddi,

Bring your kit mate, and if you want to do some training you can be one of my extras if you like :-)

It is fair to say that I will be in mainly social mode but 5 of our students (including yourself) would like 'some' training if poss.

And a very interesting day 1 student ;-) will be coming as well.

Will there be any um 'facilities' on site this weekend, ie: bog, water tap, showers, jaccuzi, massage parlour etc?

And what was the latest on the music front, are we doing a guitar thing either with or without amplification?